Friday, January 04, 2019

Happy 2019!

I hope you all had a good holiday, having much food, merriment and gaming.

I, for one, had an excellent holiday, filled with gaming, skiing and relaxing.  Fortunately, I was able to take three full weeks off during the holidays.  In fact, I don't go back to work until Monday.  Eat your heart out...

Despite a few issues, such as having to get our hot water heater looked at for a low flow problem, the holidays were super smooth.  We eschewed any major parties or events, aside from a short ski trip to Mt. Washington over New Year's Eve.  It was good.  Relaxing by the fire, good food, good wine and other libations.  Makes for a relaxing holiday.

As always, my ambitious to do list suffered.  Always figuring I have more time/energy than actual, but at least I managed to pick away at a few things.  Sadly, very little painting got done, but the new year shall bring more opportunities.

This year will be more models, more gaming, even some more writing, as well as some more philosophy as I feel like writing it.

May the coming year bring us more free markets, smaller government, less taxes and more prosperity!

No comments: